Certified Strategic Manager (CSM)
Designed for Frontline and Middle Level Executives, the programme imparts in the students, the fundamental skills of general management, Strategy, leadership and entrepreneurship as well as the professional skills required by specialized organic functions of accounting, marketing, and human resources. The peculiar problems faced in managing basic educational institutions and churches informed the creation of specialization in these areas.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The SBS Strategic Management Professional Programme is designed to:
- Expose the students to contemporary theories and practices in strategic business and management.
- To develop competencies, intelligences and character needed for self and organizational management, growth and development.
- To provide qualitative, affordable and flexible access to Strategic Business qualifications and career success.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of NCE, National Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Higher National Diploma, or a professional qualification from a recognized professional institute.
- Candidates must have a minimum of (2) two-year post qualification work experience.
CSM AWARD REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for the award of CSM, a candidate must fulfill the requirements specified by SBS. Generally, these include:
- The Students must register and enroll for the programme and courses
- Attend the Mandatory Contact Classes
- Attend at least three Mandatory Quarterly opportunity Seminars / Workshops
- Obtain at least 80% attendance at the monthly Personal Strategy Forum
- Take and pass all examinations at specified percentages and credit units
- Produce an academically acceptable CSM long essay.
DURATION OF STUDY / WORKLOAD
Seven Modules to be studied in (12) twelve months and a maximum of (6) six months for project.
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
Students are assessed by appropriate combination of the following evaluation methods: Seated Examination, Coursework, Assignments and Research Projects.
REGISTRATION FEE: N10,000