International Certification Programme
These programmes are designed to build business and corporate executives for the 21st century. The programme innovates an integration of theories and practices that make the professional both practioners and scholars, focused and equipped to achieve strategic results in different organisations and industries.
The programme would make executives at all levels to be versed, competent and focused on strategic management and other specific requirements of their levels. It is designed to impart strategic management proficiencies on corporate executives, scholars and entrepreneurs, through structured training and certifications. It also has the obvious advantage of sharing transitionary and generic knowledge and skill.
This programme is designed to meet the following specific objectives:
- To bridge the gap between scholars and practitioners by improving the scholarly depths of the practitioners and practical proficiencies of the scholars.
- To link theory to practice by providing integrated action-learning of real-life, real-challenge situations in a structured learning.
- To equip Nigerians and African graduates with relevant and current knowledge, skills and experience that would make them employable globally.
- To provide transition learning for middle, senior and top executives and make them professionals in Strategic Management, leadership, entrepreneurship and governance.
- To provide structured in-company proficiency training for executives to meet both the generic and company specific needs for the participants.
This programme combines the features of education and training at three professional advanced international certification levels: